Roberto Cavalli was born in Florence Italy in 1940. Opening the first namesake boutique in Saint Tropez circa 1972. Fashion Designer, Inventor and known for animal prints.
Some interesting facts about Roberto Cavalli both fashion designer and inventor With Some Of My Favorite Leather Jackets from hisd currant and past collections.
The movement strayed away from the norm in Italian painting choosing to make the art outdoors for natural lighting. This sounds genius considering how many discrepancies the inconsistent flickering candlelight must have caused.
Early in the 1970’s just in his 30’s Cavalli invented and patented a machine that printed different stylish patchwork type prints. Cavalli’s creative machine enabled a meeting with Pierre Cardin who commissioned use of this clever machine.
In March 2019 Cavalli stores surprisingly all shut down leaving all 93 workers without jobs. The company filed for bankruptcy shortly thereafter.
Ending on a positive note another invention of Roberto Cavalli’s was the style of sand blasted jeans which were popular back in the 80’s and early 1990’s.
- John Lawrence Sullivan
- Hermes Founded In 1837
- Anti-Fashion Is Fashion; All Style Is Invited
- Givenchy Created In 1952
- Burberry Established In 1856
- Christian Dior Established In 1946
- Salvatore Ferragamo Founded 1927
- Juun J
- Fashion Week 2019 Part 3
- Fashion Week 2019 Part2
- Guy Laroche
- Alfani Is Macy’s Fashion Line
- Yirko Sivirich
- Frankie Morello
- Roberto Cavalli
- Pilar Del Campo Established 2018-2019
- Giorgio Armani Brand Born In 1975
- VERSACE Created In 1978
- Sexy Shirtless Men In Leather Blazers
- Fashion Week (Month Really) Part 1
- Sheepskin Types & Quality Factors